Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Obesity Virus

Scientists The University of Louisiana have found that obesity can be caused by a virus.

Even if a man is following a correct diet, many persons are missing the fact that every body is unique, and what's good for one may cause harm to another .

Scientists made an assumption that there is a virus that can affect human metabolism.

After some laboratory experiments it was showed that the infection with human adenovirus-36 (AD-36) - long time known as a cause of eye and respiratory infections in humans - causes adult stem cells obtained from fat fat tissue to transform into fat cells. the other stem cells (not exposed to the virus) remained unchanged.
The study also reported the identification of a specific gene that seems to be implied in the obesity effect.

Are They going to find a vaccine for obesity?

2 comments:

genny said...

hi i like dietig not really reduce now. Its ok!

mrrusssss said...

Hello,
I stumbled across your site from blogtoplist and I have to say you’ve done a pretty good job with your blog. I have a couple of blogs myself and am currently trying to put together a blog directory with only the best stuff on the net. Since your site fits my criteria I would like to know if you would like to be listed in my directory. It’s still brand new so I don’t have many links yet but it is growing. It should help with your incoming links too.

Thanks and happy linking!
www.alotofblogs.com


You can add your site to the directory by clicking the suggest link on the top menu bar. The only reason I ask you to add your listing is because you have to give a description of you blog. Also if you can add our blog badge to your site that would be great!

Thanks again